Your hair and make-up are a very important part of your special day. We recommend you schedule your trial, bridal style and makeup four to six weeks prior to your wedding day. If you are a color client or are interested in color, we advise that all color and chemical processes be done two weeks prior to the wedding date.
Before arriving for your Up-do appointment:
• Wash and dry your hair the night before, clean and dry smoothed hair is the best to work with. (no flat iron)
• Bring pictures from magazines and/or photos of styles that catch your eye. This will help build a visual for your stylist.
• Wear a button down/zipper shirt or top to avoid removing your shirt over your head.
• Make sure to bring any tiaras, pins, flowers or hair accessories with you to your appointment.
• If you have long or curly hair please notify the receptionist upon booking so timing can be adjusted.
Your hair and make-up a very important part of your special day. We recommend you schedule your trial bridal style and makeup 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding day. If you are a color client or are interested in color, we advise that all color/chemical processes be done two weeks prior the wedding date. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Please feel free to call us (860) 668-7401